Precious Lord,
First of all please forgive me of my sin. Your word says, If I confess my sins, you are faithful and just to forgive of my sins, and to cleanse me of all unrighteousness (I john 1:9). I thank you Lord that your word is true.
Lord I'm grieved in my spirit because those who claim to know you are living like they're not saved. They're living ungodly, serving their lustful desires. We can't be effective witnesses for you if we're living like the devil's children. SHAME ON US!!
Lord give them the true revelation of themselves. Help us recognize that sin is deadly and that you hate it! Help us not to wink at sin, but to confess, and forsake it; realizing that if we're born again, slave is no longer our master, but the Lord Jesus Christ is.
You commanded us to be holy for you are holy (Leviticus 19:2; I Peter 1:16). That means we're to live lives of sanctification for your glory. Help us to disdain gossiping, fornication, adultery, malice, revenge, and the like.
Let us pursue holiness and call her my sister!
Amen
First of all please forgive me of my sin. Your word says, If I confess my sins, you are faithful and just to forgive of my sins, and to cleanse me of all unrighteousness (I john 1:9). I thank you Lord that your word is true.
Lord I'm grieved in my spirit because those who claim to know you are living like they're not saved. They're living ungodly, serving their lustful desires. We can't be effective witnesses for you if we're living like the devil's children. SHAME ON US!!
Lord give them the true revelation of themselves. Help us recognize that sin is deadly and that you hate it! Help us not to wink at sin, but to confess, and forsake it; realizing that if we're born again, slave is no longer our master, but the Lord Jesus Christ is.
You commanded us to be holy for you are holy (Leviticus 19:2; I Peter 1:16). That means we're to live lives of sanctification for your glory. Help us to disdain gossiping, fornication, adultery, malice, revenge, and the like.
Let us pursue holiness and call her my sister!
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment