Sunday, December 21, 2025

Peace In The Midst of Chaos

 Gracious Lord,

Its near the end of 2025 and the world is indeed getting worse everyday. I feel like you Lord when you said to the disciples, "faithless and perverted generation! How long must I put up with you?" Even those who claim to know you have compromised your great gospel by blurring the lines, and bringing this evil culture into the Church. They have absolutely no desire to preach the truth; but rather are teaching live your best now, name it and claim it nonsense, victimization, and reparations in Churches that have black preachers and parishioners. 

I'm grieved by what I see and hear, and at the same time excited because I know the end is near and your return is imminent. For in that I rejoice. Because I know and endeavor to live your truth in thought and deed, I am encouraged to know that where man is hopelessly weak an unable to bring peace, you being the Prince of Peace will make all things new at the end of time.

Thank you Jesus for you said, My peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you; not as the world as the gives do I give unto you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let it be afraid (John 14:27).

Even so, come Lord Jesus come!

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment