Saturday, September 26, 2026

God' s Peace

 Dear Lord I want to thank you for your peace! It passes all logic and to the world it does not make sense. Your word has taught me that your peace does not mean the absence of pain and suffering for we still live in a world dominated by sin so trouble is power for the course - for now.

Your peace is inward. Your peace is actual rest for my soul. It is fresh cool living water for my mind. When I meditate upon it, it takes away fear and anxiety. Lord continue to train me to meditate on your promises so that I keep my sanity for it so easy to get distracted by the cares of this world.

Your peace is salvation Lord. Because of it I am free. I am more than a conqueror. I am victorious, Hallelujah! David declared "surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life." I too claim those promises for I am a son of the King  just as he is.

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment