Sunday, August 12, 2012

Boldness

Precious Lord,

Help me to be bold, truthful and loving in preaching your word to the lost. Help me understand it's your word that has dynamic power to save, not my presentation of it. My role is to simply be a willing vessel. I take comfort in knowing that those you have appointed to eternal life will believe because they have been chosen before the foundation of the world to be a recipient of your saving grace.

Eternal life is your gift to undeserving wretched man. I rejoice that you and you alone will receive glory 

for this unspeakable gift of grace. Help me by your Spirit to proclaim your gospel with no fear of reprisal. I 
can't be concerned what man will say, how they'll look, or what they may do. The world is lost and dying and headed for destruction with no hope.

May this be the passion of every believer.

In Jesus name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment