Saturday, August 18, 2012

Increase My Faith

Dear heavenly Father,

I realize that the only way my faith will grow is through trials. It's never comfortable, but it is essential for my spiritual development. Lord i desire to be a faithful soldier in your army; fighting a good warfare against your arch enemy satan who's also the enemy of my soul.

I thank you Lord you have equipped me with your armour to do battle everyday and to be victorious! Because of you, I'm more than a conqueror according to Romans 8:37. I also have the victory in Jesus Christ according 1 Corinthians 15:57.

I realize that trials MUST come so that patience can have her perfect work in me. This is the cost I have to pay to have an enduring faith that pleases you (Hebrews 11:6).

Thank you Lord that what you started in me you'll finish.

Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment