Dear
Lord,
Help me to endure
hardship in my Christian life realizing that hard times must come to develop my
faith.
Lord you commanded us to
grow in the grace and in the knowledge of your Son Jesus Christ. Lord you
wouldn't tell me this if I was incapable of executing your plan for my
life.
I thank you Lord that
your Holy Spirit will guide me in my walk with you so that I do not have to
walk this journey alone, and in defeat. Lord I want to please you in my flesh
although it wars against my spirit and causes me to sin! I determined to win
the battle of the body and the mind and subject them to your word so that I
persevere and end this journey with joy.
I want to be able to echo
the final words of the apostle Paul, "I have fought the good fight, I
finished my course, I have kept the faith." (II Timothy 4:7).
In Jesus name,
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment